Joshua Hyslop performing in your living room!
We are excited to announce that we are planning a house show tour this fall. Joshua Hyslop will perform and then spend the evening with hosts and their friends, in a series of performances across the continent. We are looking for people who are interested in hosting a show in their house within the following dates:
November 1st – November 16th
November 17th – December 3rd
Interested in hosting a show? Here is the criteria for all potential hosts:
– You will need to bring out at minimum of 20 people.
– Admission is $20 per person.
– There will be no physical tickets, payment is to be collected in cash by the host on the day of the show.
– Joshua will play a 45 minute set and spend the evening with you and your friends.
– All shows must be indoors.
– Hosts are not required to provide accommodations, but we would ask that you please inform us whether or not you intend on doing so in your e-mail so that we can make the proper arrangements ahead of time. If you would like to provide accommodations please do so for 2 people as Joshua may be traveling with a guest. It doesn’t have to be much, a couch or sleeping mat is fine.
– It is not required for hosts to provide dinner but if you would like to, that would be wonderful! If not, that is completely alright. We just need to know in advance so we can make arrangements prior to arrival.
Please send your host application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
– Your name.
– Your address.
– Your preferred dates.
– Accommodations: Yes/No
– Dinner: Yes/No
Thank you so much!